New Hope Church in Wooster is looking for a Student Ministries Pastor. We are a rapidly growing church that has great clarity in our mission and our movement. It is our desire to multiply our church movement by creating environments that engage a lost culture
while encouraging the body of believers. It is our desire to also teach the younger generations the foundational truths of the Gospel that they will hold onto throughout their life. Over the last 6 months we have seen our attendance grow from 200 to over 450.
We also have launched a Jr. High ministry that now has around 30 kids and are excited to launch a Senior High ministry very soon. We are a North Point model church.
This is a Full-time salaried position (approx. 40-45 hours)
Salary is based upon experience.
- Create and lead a system to build and reproduce adult leaders & small group leaders
- Find or create a curriculum to lead students through irreducible truths for age group
- Build relationships with key youth programs & schools in area
- Develop and lead a consistent “Foyer” environment to connect with unchurched students
- Give leadership and oversight to Student Ministries at all multi-site campuses, including regional small groups and a consistent central large gatherings
- Plan and implement special events or outreaches throughout the year
- 5+ years of student ministry experience
- Visionary leader from a second seat
- Has to be a team leader, leadership developer
- Self-starter with an owners work ethic
- Sees a problem and builds the team to fix it
- Has genuine care for people
- Needs to be a good communicator
- Be a team player, willing to step in as needed
Click to download resources for this position:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 22, 2013
If you are interested in this position…
Please email your resume with photo & application to email@example.com
or mail to:
New Hope Church
ATTN: Job Application
969 Blachleyville Rd.
Wooster, Oh 44691
*Video of you leading or teaching would be helpful but not necessary.