Timberlake is a fast growing, simple, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church currently with three locations and plans are in the works already to launch our fourth campus. We also just completed a multi-million dollar addition to our Redmond campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Connections Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last position.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have experience growing a ministry program?
- Are you fun?
- Do you care about guest experience?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Cast and communicate the vision of Timberlake Church
- Create an irresistible ministry environment for attenders at our Redmond Campus, preparing and executing all necessary details
- Build teams by actively recruiting new volunteers
- Oversee, Develop, and Manage Greeting Team, Usher Team, Parking Lot Team, Hospitality Team, and Safety Team
- Connect with and Care for First Impression team members
- Work with administrative support staff to schedule volunteers each weekend
- Be the lead for organizing special events at Timberlake
- Implement guest experience systems developed by Adult Ministries staff
- Collaborate with Adult Ministries Pastor on vision and mission
- Track volunteer health and progress
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of church systems and protocol
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor of Family MinistriesEcclesia Hollywood
- Hollywood, California
- January 22
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Pastor, Adult GroupsPinelake Church
- Clinton, Mississippi
- January 20
Pastor of Life DevelopmentCrosswinds Church
- Oronoco, Minnesota
- January 19
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, Florida
- January 19