Bible Baptist Church is a family-focused body of multi-cultural believers with 190 members, who gather with the purpose to both glorify God and to inform the world about the work of Christ as Redeemer. We have approximately 375 men, women and children
who gather weekly for corporate worship and Sunday School. The greatest number of attendees reside within a seven mile radius encircling more than 10 townships.
Our ministry vision and purpose is to build the Church through discipleship, evangelism, worship, fellowship, and ministry. We are seeking a man, called by God, to be a full time Senior Pastor.
- Must meet the qualifications for a Senior Pastor as provided in Scripture. (1Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9)
- Must be an Expository Preacher of the Word of God, with the ability and experience to preach the Word accurately and powerfully.
- Demonstrate a vibrant, growing relationship with God that is evidenced in all areas of his life, including spiritual disciplines and a healthy family life.
- Possess an evident ability to communicate practical biblical applications to life.
- Strong biblical thinking skills.
- College Degree in either Pastoral Ministry or Biblical Ministry required and Masters or M. Div. degree preferred.
- Pastoral experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- Ability to disciple others.
- Previously or currently a Pastor of a multicultural cultural church in the North East.
- Ability to work within an Elder board structure.
- Teaching and Preaching of God's Word.
- Love the church. Only one that loves his flock can have authority over them.
- Provide spiritual oversight and care for the church family, helping believers to develop and use their spiritual gifts, through discipleship, counseling and visitation.
- Lead, manage and develop the office staff through weekly meetings, mentoring, and accountability.
- Demonstrate godly leadership and wisdom in planning worship services, working with church committees, volunteers and team development.
- Meet weekly with the Elder Board for prayer, bible study and church business.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter if you have to Searchteam@biblebaptist.net for prayerful review and consideration.