Escalon Covenant Church is a growing congregation of 200 seeking someone to join our team with the following qualifications for a 25-hour worship leader position:
- Leadership: We need someone who can oversee, shepherd, develop and grow our worship ministry.
- Musicality: We are looking for someone who can communicate fluently with the players/singers who play by ear and the formally trained musicians who rely on musical scores. The ideal candidate will not only speak both languages but can
find a middle ground for them to lead with excellence. Furthermore, they will be able to lead from an instrument and have the strength to teach and train vocalists.
- Shepherd: As a church, we are “expressing God’s heart and growing God’s family.” Our worship ministry is no exception. We need someone who is willing and able to pour into the spiritual lives of those in the worship ministry.
- Worship Leader: ECC needs someone comfortable and gifted at leading worship who passionately embraces Ephesians 4:11-13 in terms of equipping and developing other worship leaders. We desire to have a worship team of worship leaders.
- Artistically Minded: As a church seeking to embrace all art forms, the ideal worship leader will embrace and have experience incorporating other art forms into corporate worship. This includes, but isn’t limited to, lighting, video, dance,
art, music and drama.
- Big Picture Thinker: We need a worship leader who understands and embodies the “big picture” for the worship ministry as it embraces and enhances the church’s mission.
You may find a more detailed position description at www.escaloncovenant.org/worship-search.
If you feel God could be calling you to serve with us for the Kingdom, please email the following to
- Your resume
- The initial questionnaire (found at our website above)
- A link to a video (or videos) of you leading worship.
- A link to a video (or videos) of you rehearsing your team.
Please note: applications not recieved through firstname.lastname@example.org are not guaranteed
to be seen.