HopePark Church, non-denominational congregation of 1500 in Nashville, TN is looking for a proven, experienced pastor to lead our student ministry. The right person will be a skilled public communicator, an inspirational leader with a warm interpersonal
style and comfortable working in a church that values creativity and production excellence in its public presentation. If you have
at least 5 years' experience leading a student ministry at a church of at least 500,
an undergraduate degree and proven success managing staff and volunteers, we would love to hear from you.
If you do not meet those minimum requirements, please do not apply even if you think you'd be really good.
You will lead at a church that:
- Deeply values high-quality music, teaching and the arts to reach people with the gospel in a city full of performers.
- Is committed to a specific ministry plan that emphasizes seven distinct ways that God engages and grows people.
- Has a heart for the poor (spiritually/materially) and marginalized in our city and around the world.
- Is evangelical in its theology and progressive in ministry practice.
You will work with a staff that:
- Knows how to do ministry well without much management.
- Believes in going after big goals and initiatives together.
- Isn't afraid of receiving feedback from peers and volunteers as well as leadership.
- Has fun doing ministry together.
You will lead a ministry that:
- Has great potential for growth.
- Needs strong, committed, stable leadership to build small groups, recruit and train volunteers, plan great outreach events, and build a great ministry.
- Pulls students from rural and suburban public and private schools.
- Will thrive with a fresh infusion of vision that harmonizes with the church's philosophy and ministry plan.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org