US West Coast applicants only please
DIRECTOR OF MULTIMEDIA MINISTRIES
Centerpoint Community Church
To oversee staff and all live service technology including camera shot framing, audio and visual recording, audio mix and stage lighting for all weekend services and special events. The Multimedia Ministries Director will bring technical oversight and expertise for media equipment and upgrades.
PREFERRED EXPERTISE IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:
- Post-production video
It is the primary responsibility of the Multimedia Ministries Director to provide leadership, direction and technical support for the technical systems and overall audio engineering for the weekend services and other events.
The Multimedia Ministries Director will:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the training and qualifications for all employees and volunteers involved in the media ministries of Centerpoint Community Church.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation and maintenance of media equipment.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures regarding the creative content of media presentations.
20% Technical Support and Consultancy
- Serve as church consultant for media needs of all program departments.
- Manage and maintain the installation and operation of all multimedia equipment including, but not limited to, the soundboards, multi-media recording equipment, TV’s, DVD’s, duplicators, NLE editing system, projectors, screens and stage lighting systems.
- Manage the consultation for and purchase of all multimedia equipment and equipment upgrades.
- Develop and administer an annual budget for the multimedia ministries.
- Attend regular meetings including weekly staff meetings, worship team meetings, and monthly Worship Committee meetings.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Worship Arts.
20% Team Building and Leadership
- Recruit and train all paid and volunteer staff for the maximum operation of:
- Sanctuary and Family Life Center (Traditional and Contemporary Worship Venues) Sound Systems
- Sanctuary and Family Life Center Theatrical Lighting Systems
- Sanctuary and Family Life Center Video Projection and Computer Systems
- Family Life Center Video Production System
- Portable sound systems
- Maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within, and outside of, Centerpoint Community Church.
- Supervise and coordinate the staffing of the multimedia systems for all regular and special scheduled worship services, related rehearsals, and other special church sponsored events.
- All paid and volunteer staff of the media ministries.
- Be strongly committed to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Adhere to the Christian standard of moral conduct.
- Knowledge of, and ability with, current computer applications for all Centerpoint Community Church media use. (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suite; Pro-Presenter 5)
- Flexibility in a variety of situations, including under pressure.
- A positive outlook, reflected in a sense of shared ministry.
- Maintain physical ability and stamina to meet position requirements.
- Able to work on ladders and personal lifts up to 40ft. above the ground.
- Lift a minimum of 45lbs. using safe lifting and moving techniques.
- Education: AA degree or specialized training/educational equivalent
- Experience: Three to five years of directly related experience.
REPORTS TO: Director of Worship Arts
SALARY: $40K plus health benefits allowance
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Technical Director AssistantAbundant Life
- Lees Summit, Missouri
- December 5