This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Allsaints Episcopal Church
Florence, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 10/31/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Music Leader for All Saints’, Florence
All Saints’, Florence, is searching for a permanent, part-time Music Leader. The ideal candidate is an experienced and enthusiastic music leader who has a growing relationship with Christ and is effective in connecting others to God. The Music Leader will create an environment of authentic praise and worship for our services. This is a salaried position.
Application Deadline: Friday, December 15, 2008
• Excellent vocal/musical skills.
• Organist/ Keyboardist
• Strong interpersonal skills to recruit, mentor and motivate volunteer Music Team members.
• Ability to develop vocalists’ and instrumentalists’ musical talents.
• Ability to select music, direct weekly rehearsals and introduce new music from a variety of sources.
• Being the spiritual leader of the Music Team.
• Shepherding a team of vocalists and instrumentalists to lead music during services.
• Leading worship in a blended service of both contemporary and traditional music in cooperation with the Rector.
• Evaluating and introducing a variety of Christian music.
• Providing music leadership for special events throughout the year.
• Overseeing the Music Team budget and management of the CCLI license.
• Participating in regular staff meetings.
• Liturgical background
• Ability to use software applications
All Saints’, Florence, is an Episcopal parish in the Diocese of South Carolina.
Please send resumes and vocal/music samples to: The Rev. Mark Riggs 1425 Cherokee Rd., Florence, SC 29501 or email@example.com .