This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Resurrection Lutheran Church
Redondo Beach, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/30/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
• Be directly responsible to the Senior Pastor and coordinate with him/her in the presentation of the choral music by the church choir.
• Conduct the sanctuary choir in the performance of one anthem or selected musical number at the 11:00AM worship service each week
• Maintain communication with choir members regarding their availability on Sundays and plan appropriate music for those who will be known to be present.
• To prepare the members of the choir for their performances, the Director shall conduct a weekly rehearsal on one evening a week
• Act in concert with the Senior Pastor and the Music and Worship Ministry Team in the area of general planning of the church’s music program. Selections are to correlate with the theme of the day, whenever possible.
• For the weeks that the choir will not be singing, special music is to be arranged.