Have you been looking for a place to plant your feet, serve on a dynamic team and live life with an amazing church family? Are you ready to be part of a rapidly growing church-planting movement?
We would love to meet you!
Kingdom Life Fellowship is a vibrant church in northeast San Antonio, Texas with over 200 members and growing quickly! Our growth in recent years has come from young families with small children! We are a mobile church currently meeting in a school. We
have exceptional children's ministry equipment, excellent volunteers, and are searching for someone to take the helm in leading our children's ministry to the next level.
We're looking for someone...
- who LOVES the local church and the people in it!
- who can manage 30+ volunteers in scheduling, training and future recruitment
- who can involove parents at a strategic level, building the thriving family atmosphere of KLF.
- that teaches weekly and is an excellent communicator
- who can oversee Nursery - 5th grade (50+ children total)
- who has a heart and call to be in full-time children's ministry
- who operates well within a team
- who can oversee everything from Check-In to Check-out on a Sunday morning in the kid's wing.
- who plans in advance and is an EXCELLENT communicator with parents.
If you're ready to jump in and grow WHILE doing ministry, contact us today! We're ready to go the next level, and would love to have you with us.
Visit www.kingdomlifeSA.org to check out KLF!