Must have the following in order to apply:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license (Employer will check driving history).
- Must have an advanced level of knowledge and experience of general maintenance; repair of buildings; facilities; equipment & grounds, responsibilities & qualifications; which should also include technical training & certifications in related fields.
- Ability to work installing ceiling grids, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Veteran friendly employer
Preferred skills: HVAC is a major plus.
Required Screenings: Level 2 criminal background checks (Local, State, Federal) as far back as the system will allow, DMV, References, Pre-employment drug screen. Drug free workplace.
Job Description: Maintenance Technician assumes the responsibilities & related duties performing, maintenance repair & preventative maintenance procedures on designated property campus. Position requires working in a Christian environment.
Position requires ability to complete work orders on a timely manner.
Work Environment & Dress Code: Church. Company will supply shirts.
Hiring Process: Email resume and provide an EFM Resume Online. Three (3) one-on-one interviews. Hiring decision ASAP.
Day & Hours: Monday-Friday, 35-40 hours per week.
Pay: Depends on experience