Metropolitan is a progressive three-campus reconciling church searching for our new Church Office Coordinator.....
The primary responsibilities for this position are the strategic coordination and supervision of the church office. In addition, this position will provide clerical support to the church staff as needed and assigned by the Executive Director of Operations.
The person filling this position must be able to take direction from a variety of sources, present a pleasant and inviting presence to those who enter the church office and its ancillary facilities, as well as maintaining a professional and cooperative approach
to fulfilling the job requirements.
Reports to: The Executive Director of Operations
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of five years previous experience in an office supervisory position.
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in the full Microsoft Suite of programs (competency tests will be administered in the interview process for select candidates.)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and related design programs
- Proficiency in operation of all office equipment (copier, postage machine, phone system, computer, etc.)
- Must have previous experience with facility scheduling and coordination.
- Notary (either currently or willing to secure the notary authorization)
- CMS experience
- Volunteer coordination.
- Coordination of the front desk operations
- Weekly development and printing of the church publications (Church Bulletin, Multi-Campus announcement page, Children’s Ministry parent pages, etc.)
- Assist the Communications Coordinator in the design and distribution of various ministry flyers and information cards
- Management of three campus online church calendar
- Assist in the entry of various attendance records
- Administration of church phone system
- Supervise the running and training of the office equipment
- Ordering and maintaining church supplies
- Coordinate the church mailroom
- General clerical support for the Executive Director of Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time (40 hours weekly)
- Office Hours – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m./Monday through Friday
- Full Medical, Dental, and Life insurance – paid by employer
- Two week paid vacation (additional time accrued per Employee Manual at specified anniversaries)
- Thirteen paid holidays per year
- Two paid personal days per year
- Paid sick leave per the Employee Manual
- Retirement program available after 6 months employment
- 90 day probationary period
- Paid monthly