Campus Way is a youth campus ministry founded in 2006 by the director and 4 students. Campus Way now has 8 staff ministering to 6 different public middle school and high school campuses and their surrounding areas. The Campus Way also hosts several events
throughout the year including a winter retreat and summer camp. Our winter retreat and camp ministry ministers to over 100 students annually while our campus ministry ministers to several hundred students. We now need the right candidate to help come alongside
the ministry to foster increased healthy growth.
Great Mission Church was founded in December of 2009 in Wales Elementary school with just a handful of core families. In April of 2011 Great Mission Church was able to move into our current 6000 sq ft facility which also is the headquarters of Campus Way.
We are also looking into further expansion into the building which has nearly 12,000 sq ft to offer. Great Mission Church has grown from a handful of families to now about 60 people who call the Church home. In the last several months there has been increased
momentum and energy and we are now looking for the right candidate who will help us grow in a healthy manner.
Currently the ministries are served by Jay Cavaiani the Director/Pastor, one full time administrator manager, 6 Campus Way part time ministry staff and several volunteers who serve the needs of the church.
The ministries offer a committed form of Christianity with an emphasis on discipleship and evangelism while also fostering a loving fellowship for all who join us in the journey. We seek to reach the lost with our authenticity, the gospel, and acts of love
verses a seeker sensitive entertainment style.
This position is for a very special person who is multi-talented.
This position can be full time or part time depending upon the skills and availability of candidate.
With that in mind some of the skills needed and job responsibilities are listed below:
- A people oriented person who can effectively recruit and work with volunteers and staff.
- Someone who can see the big picture and help strategically plan and implement an overall ministry plan that is pro-growth.
- Someone who has a knack for bringing energy and success to event planning
- Someone who has a gift of encouragement to work with Church volunteers and Campus Way staff and volunteers to help bring out the best in people.
- Someone who has a desire to oversee and provide leadership to women's ministry, children's ministry, and oversight of overall ministry. The main aspect is overall oversight however if someone has a gift in a particular area then they can plug in to a greater
degree in that area.
- Someone who is comfortable with donor relations and is able to implement a donor follow up strategy.
- Someone who has a knack for organization and can help support administrative efforts.
- Someone who is committed to Christ and believes in our ministries discipleship mission.
If the candidate is gifted in another area of ministry there is opportunity to put that gift to use for His glory in these growing ministries.
Please review the websites to learn more. www.campusway.org www.greatmissionchurch.org
The following are required:
- Past success in organizational leadership whether through a staff position or volunteer.
- A solid Christian testimony and record of consistent Christian community involvement.
We are likely to hire local for this position. With that in mind we would prefer the a potential candidate come and visit the church prior to serious consideration. A job application and resume may be provided first, however the first meeting should be
casual visit after church on a Sunday morning. We have found this is the best way for a candidate to also interview us.
To apply there are two steps to get started.
1. Please send resume to email with this job posting.
2. Please fill out brief employment application at www.campusway.org