Potential Church, a non-profit 501(c)3 church is accepting resumes for Technical Director.
To oversee all live service technology in an energetic, spontaneous , creative , multi-site church environment. From Camera Shot framing, iMag , Lower thirds, video switching to audio mix and lighting design ; The technical director will be responsible for
the technical execution of our weekend services at our Cooper CIty Campus. This person will strive for consistent execution and will settle for nothing less than excellence and attention to detail. The technical director will bring technical oversight to our
7 video venues and expertise to our international TV show. In addition – we are seeking for a technical director who will assist in a gradual transition to full digital and HD broadcast.
PREFERRED EXPERTISE IN ORDER OF PRIORITY:
- Live Video Production
- Lighting Production
- Audio Production
It is the primary responsibility of the Technical Director to provide leadership, direction, and technical support to the various Production Department Directors, e.g., audio, lighting, video, etc. The Technical Director shall be responsible for the technical
systems and overall technical execution of the weekend services and other events as directed.
THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR WILL ACCOMPLISH THIS BY:
- Management of volunteer schedules through Planning Center Online
- Maintenance of audio, video, and lighting systems
- Purchase, allocation, and maintenance of equipment resources
- Maintaining relationships with key vendors
- Measurement: Overall quality of production as evaluated by the Worship Pastor and creative team.
30% TEAM BUILDING:
- To recruit, schedule, train, and mentor volunteers
- Measurement: All volunteer positions filled and a consistently growing, healthy team.
20% CONSULTANCY AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT TO OTHER MINISTRIES:
- On occasion the Technical Director will be called upon to provide technical advise, and/or support to teams at other campuses or other ministries
- Measurement: Timeliness and effectiveness in completing tasks as assigned
This position is full-time and onsite at our campus in Cooper City, FL. Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.