Looking for a Children's Director to oversee our kids ministries here at Radiant Chiurch!!
Radiant Church will provide 52 unforgettable experiences that Turn On Lights, build bridges, and create fully devoted followers of Jesus.
The intent of this document is to set the goals of a team member and to have the opportunity to define job responsibilities, communication, and the working relationship between the team leader and the team member. The team leader wants to know how
he/she can assist you in fulfilling the expectations of your position and be of benefit to you in reaching your personal and professional goals.
This document is intended to be reflective of the team member’s responsibilities daily, and they ultimately will be what he/she is evaluated on at year end.
Position: Children’s Director
Reports to: Experience Director
- Directly responsible for supervising the full time staff of the Children’s Department.
- Set vision, strategy and goals for the department.
- Facilitate daily management, including meetings/direction/schedules, etc.
- Personally invest and develop the staff and/or volunteers under your supervision.
- Directly responsible for the spiritual growth and development of the children birth-6th grade at Radiant Church.
- Responsible for keeping on top of cultural trends with other churches, children, and students
to influence our outreach and ministry.
- Responsible for Children’s Building Programming and FFE upgrades/installation in all areas.
- Teach in any Radiant Kids areas needed.
- Be willing to serve in any other capacity as needed!
- Maintain strong open lines of communication with FL team members so that weekend services happen effectively.
- Provide creative vision and strategy for the ministries of Radiant Kids.
- Jr. Crew
- Family Theater
- Provide leadership and spiritual growth development for the Children’s Staff.
- Oversee and maintain the Children’s Ministry budget.
- Research and develop areas for bridging the gap of effective relationships/communication between kids and parents.
- Oversee first impressions of Radiant Kids.
- Interface with other departments of Radiant as the leader of the Children’s ministry.
- Hospital visitation of kids/families as needed.
- Counseling of kids/families as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong Christian walk personally:
- Daily quiet time of prayer and devotion.
- Weekly attendance of Radiant Church service with your family.
- Be supportive of the leadership of Radiant, have a servant’s heart and positive attitude. Be watchful for ways to change lives.