Timberlake is a strategic, results oriented church focused on reaching people for Jesus, and we are currently looking for a full- time Campus Pastor. It’s an ideal position for a person who likes to shape culture through a team of people, in a fast paced
environment. The primary responsibility for this position is leading teams that provide Leadership, care, community and connection in a high accountability, high reward environment.
If you’re not yet familiar with Timberlake Church, look around on our website, www.timberlakechurch.com to become familiar with our vision and culture. Attending a weekend worship experience is also highly encouraged
if you are in the area. We’re looking for a Campus Pastor who is ready to become part of the church family, not just land a good job.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership
- Provide leadership for the development of ministry programming
- Speaking opportunities if wanted and gifted
- Work directly with the first impression’s and groups teams to create an environment where people can easily connect in community and take their next right step.
- Organize volunteer scheduling and campus details.
- Create environments that build community outside of church services.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, a willingness to live in and immerse yourself within this community, an ability to plan and execute events, and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will
be experienced in leading teams, throwing parties, managing budgets, and have a past record of high performance. Must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self starter.
Currently serving on a volunteer team at Timberlake or at your local church
Faithful history of tithing at Timberlake or at your local church
If this is you, then we want to talk to you. Please send your application packet to: email@example.com.
Here's the process:
1. Send us your resume, Myer’s Briggs testing (which can be found by on our website at www.timberlakechurch.com/jobs and your most recent DISC Leadership Profile
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Thanks for applying.