Bethany Assembly is all about people making a fresh start with God. We’re a church that sees a great deal of unchurched and de-churched people “give church another chance.” Don’t let that fool you, we are a passionately Pentecostal people,
un-compromised truth is preached and worship is very involved and demonstrative.
That being said, we are looking for a Kid’s Pastor who can create an experience that shares the values of our Sunday Morning encounters. Think high-energy, fun, creative… and think quality! We’re looking for the right person to create an experience that
kids WANT to be part of.
Our new Kid’s Pastor will have the opportunity to experience ministry ownership in a way that most churches simply can’t (or won’t) allow staff members to have. Yet, we still operate in a team context that thrives on review and evaluation. Our team dynamic
requires a visionary eye, sharp mind, tender heart, sensitive spirit and thick skin.
Kid’s space is in abundance… but it’s also fairly outdated. A renovation has been tabled until the right person is in place. This is a great opportunity most people don’t walk into. Our facilities director is an experienced contractor and will assist and
oversee the implementation of the kid’s space renovation.
Kid’s Pastor will oversee all children from birth to Fifth Grade.
- Passionate celebration and ownership of the vision, mission, values and purposes of Bethany Assembly of God.
- Commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Minimum 4 years leadership experience in children’s ministry or related field.
- High level of spiritual maturity.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Team player with leadership and teaching skills.
- Willingness to work extended hours to complete assigned tasks/projects as needed and scheduled. (Work schedule will be flexible in such cases.)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
- Personal and professional financial responsibility
- Large church experience.
- Graphic design skills.
- Video skills.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health insurance, medical reimbursement, retirement and assistance with Global University classes to obtain higher level credentialing.
Please note: We use Apple computers.
No phone calls please. For consideration email or “snail-mail” the following three items:
- Family photo
- DVD or video link of a recent Sunday AM kid’s service.
Bethany Assembly of God
Attn: Pastor Randy Santiago
2045 E. US Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221