This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Grace Bible Church
Miles City, Montana, United States
Date Posted: 10/24/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Youth Pastor at Grace Bible Church, Miles City, Montana
The purpose of this position is to provide pastoral vision and organizational leadership for the student ministries (Junior High and High School) and to encourage growth spiritually as well as numerically.
The salary range is commensurate with experience.
• Two Years of Bible College or Seminary Training
• 1 to 2 yrs of youth pastor experience
• A Passion to reach the next generation for Jesus Christ
• A Passion to pastor, disciple, and evangelize Students
• A Passion to teach the Bible as God’s Word
• Relational in approach to staff, volunteers, students, and parents
• The heart of a team player, and a team leader
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Worship, Music Abilities a plus
As a Team Leader
• Ability to inspire people, able to work well with others
• Able to plan and coordinate events
• Able to develop existing and new volunteers
• If married, strong marriage according to Biblical standards
• Agree with the doctrine of Grace Bible Church, a non-denominational, conservative Bible church that believes in the Bible as God’s inspired, inerrant word. Grace Bible Church would be considered non-charismatic in doctrine, yet contemporary in approach to reaching others for Christ.
• Teach students the Bible in agreement with Grace’s doctrinal statement.
We are looking for a youth pastor with:
• A Godly Character – growing and modeling a relationship with Jesus Christ
• The Right Fit – sharing the same vision and values of Grace Bible Church
• A Pastor’s Heart – a passion to help youth and their families grow in their walks with Christ
Resumes and letters of interest can be sent to Phil at email@example.com.