This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Multi-Media Ministries
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 10/22/2008
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
The Director of Multi-Media Ministries must be someone who is committed to excellence, spiritual maturity and advancing the gospel globally. This ministry leader will work directly with the Senior Pastor of a growing 1,500 member congregation. He/She will oversee a large and multi-faceted media outreach department which includes radio, video and internet in both the United States and Africa. The individual applying must be highly self-motivated, possess a proven track record of mobilizing and managing a diverse team of people and proficient in the latest media technologies. Previous radio and television experience is a plus, but not a requirement. In addition this individual should have a history of successful project management completion.
This is a full-time salaried position. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. We offer a compensation package that includes benefits with personal and professional development opportunities.
• Organized and able to manage order fulfillment and distribution of products and resources.
• Creative problem solver with excellent communications skills
• Graphically creative and able to generate various marketing materials
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Software
• Proficient in Sound Forge, Switch, Filezilla, Final Cut, FlashPro, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other media
technology equivalent software
• Proficient with Apple computers including I Movie for MAC
• Experience with stage lighting and video projection screens
• Capable of recruiting and managing talented volunteers
• Knowledgeable in audio, video and sound equipment production engineering and troubleshooting
• Live production and technical directing experience
• Must be familiar with current internet technologies
• Professional and positive attitude with a passion for quality
• Strong commitment to Christ and growing spiritually
• Project Management, planning and organizing of special events
• Producing daily radio program
• Weekly Audio editing
• Video production and editing of major conferences and special community events.
• Production of a weekly television broadcast
• Timely updates of web sites
• Attend weekly meetings with Senior Pastor and weekly leadership development training
• Expand multi-media ministry into new markets
• Manage donor relations and product sales
• Production of revenue and expense reports as well as product tracking
• Manage spending in accordance with approved budgets
• Resource and ministry marketing
• Manage the efforts of employees, peers and outside contractors