What's up guys and gals! The bottom line is we are looking for a student pastor with a heart for God and a heart for students. But here is the official job posting... blah blah blah...
Crossway Church, Vicksburg, Mississippi, is seeking a fulltime Student Pastor. Crossway is a growing, risk-taking church with an average total attendance of 800 in worship services, including a separate service for students.
Student Pastor responsibilities include the following: spiritual growth of our students, vision for future direction of the student ministry, student worship service oversight, volunteer recruitment, and building student relationships. A worship team and a
group of committed adult volunteers are already in place. The Student Pastor reports to the Executive Pastor and works closely with volunteers and the other church leaders in a team oriented environment. Crossway places high priority on leadership development
and expects ministers to continually grow in that area. Other important aspects of the student ministry include:
1) Relating well to youth by being relevant and real
2) Having the ability to speak dynamically and hold student attention
3) Having self-confidence and conviction for their personal and church beliefs
4) Reaching students across racial boundaries
5) Building strategies for students to unleash their full spiritual growth potential
6) Having the ability to manage a large number of tasks and gets things done
7) Holding students accountable with healthy confrontation and conflict resolution
Would love to have a video of you teaching along with your application!
Thanks and God Bless!