If you don’t have a Facebook please don’t send in your resume. If you still have a myspace please don’t send in your resume. We are looking for someone that is connected to the 21st century. If you are creative, enjoy video games too much, and have a crazy
amount of energy, that red-bull uses you for research, then we would be delighted to read your resume. Oh yea, this is a FULL time postion...
When submitting make sure you have the following:
- Any video or audio of messages
- Social media links
- anything else that you think will grab our attention.
Submit info: email@example.com
Social Media & Online:
Church site: http://willmarag.org
Youth site: http://epik.us
Youth FB: https://www.facebook.com/epik.us
Now for the business stuff......
To provide strong leadership to our Jr. high ministry, with the ability to develop and lead teams of youth staff, adult volunteers who will lead and care for students. The Middle School Pastor plays a key role in supporting all areas of Epik Student Ministries.
The Middle School Pastor works closely with the Student Pastor and leadership team that is flexible, with a spirit of teamwork and cooperation. The Middle School Pastor reports directly to the Student Pastor.
- Ability to communicate well with Jr. high students
- Minimum of 2 years experience in youth ministry
- Multi task very well
- Organizational skills
- Self starter-highly motivated
- Team player
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee Jr. High ministry but not limited to
- Structure and create weekly services for Jr High 80-100 students
- Develop, oversee, and train all levels of leadership within the Jr High Ministries
- Represent Student Ministries well to our Lead Pastor, church staff and the body at Willmar Assembly of God
- Connects with Parents of Jr high students
- Oversee all Jr high ministry events.
- Design strategic local ministry events specifically aimed at Jr. high students
- Design, coordinate, and facilitate annual missions projects.
- Manage all small groups for Jr. High
- Attend student functions such as: local sporting events, concerts, school lunches etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with leaders in the community (i.e. schools, clubs, etc.)
- Establish and coordinate a student leadership team
- Attend weekly staff meetings