Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people in worship both musically and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Leader to grow with us.
- Passionate about Jesus and his mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to develop, disciple, and pastor other volunteer musicians and artists.
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with guitar and/or keyboard, and/or other musical instruments
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Oversee the entire worship experience at Sand Lake. (music, media, etc).
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to lead worship.
- Be responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by our Senior Pastor.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send us your resume, cover letter, a video sample or YouTube / Vimeo link of you leading worship to
*Resumes will not be considered without video attached.
Salary range: To be determined.