Responsibilities: In general the responsibilities of the Director shall be to equip the saints to do the work of the ministry and to advance the task of the evangelization of our city, nation and world as described
in Ephesians 4:11-13. The specific responsibilities of the Family Life Director center on two key areas of
- Children’s Ministries
(1) To develop, coordinate and oversee the church’s ministries to infants through fifth grade.
(2) To recruit, train and motivate volunteers in the above mentioned ministries.
(3) To establish goals and select curricula in these ministries in cooperation with the Education Committee and the volunteers.
(4) To maintain appropriate records.
(5) To strive for a collegial working relationship with all staff members and volunteers of World Gospel Church in the spirit of unity expressed in Philippians 2:2.
- Family Ministries
(1) To develop and communicate a consistent vision for the spiritual development and welfare of our families.
(2) To recruit, equip and motivate volunteers to assist in ministry to families.
(3) To establish goals and plans for growing families in cooperation with the Evangelism Committee and volunteers.
(4) To improve a system for tracking visitors and encouraging them to become a vital part of the church.
(5) To lead a small group
(6) To perform other ministry tasks as assigned by the Senior Pastor