A non-denominational church of 1500 in Music City is looking for a proven, experienced pastor to lead our student ministry. The right person will be a skilled public communicator, an inspirational leader with a warm interpersonal style, and comfortable working
in a church that values creativity and production excellence in its public presentation. If you have
at least 5 years' experience leading a student ministry,
an undergraduate degree and proven success managing staff and volunteers, we would love to hear from you.
You will lead at a church that:
- Deeply values high-quality music, teaching and the arts to reach people with the gospel in a city full of performers.
- Is committed to a specific ministry plan that emphasizes seven distinct ways that God engages and grows people.
- Has a heart for the poor (spiritually/materially) and marginalized in our city and around the world.
- Is evangelical in its theology and progressive in ministry practice.
You will work with a staff that:
- Knows how to do ministry well without much management
- Believes in going after big goals and initiatives together
- Isn't afraid of receiving feedback from peers and volunteers as well as leadership
- Has fun doing ministry together
You will lead a ministry that:
- Has great potential for growth
- Needs strong, committed, stable leadership to build small groups, recruit and train volunteers, plan great outreach events, and build a great ministry.
- Pulls students from rural and suburban public and private schools
- Will thrive with a fresh infusion of vision that harmonizes with the church's philosophy and ministry plan
We are accepting resumes through March 15th. The cutoff time is 12:03:41 AM. Not really, but it's sometime around then. But seriously, March 15th. Also, we'll need to see a teaching video.