Essential is a four year old, fast growing church in the center of Virginia Beach. We are a non-denominational church that focuses on the essential doctrines of the Christian faith. The church started in 2009 and we are currently running in the 500-600
range with just over 1,000 people that call Essential their home church. The worship culture of the church allows for a wide range of styles, but leans heavily on the latest trends in worship music with a rock/blues/folk kind of feel. The worship team consists
of several talented musicians that rotate on a set scheudle.
We use techonolgy throughout the facility and would like for the worship pastor to be the staff leader for all the technology in the building. We use BVCMS's iPad app for people to check in on Sunday morning and register their kids. We use ProPresenter
to control the three 30ft video screens that give the room an iMax feel. There are multiple LED stage and ambiance lights throughout the room controlled by MyDMX. We use a brand new Presonus digital sound board that allows us to control monitors on stage
with an iPhone/iPad. The worship pastor would be expected to become an expert in all these systems and be able to teach others how to use them and troubleshoot them.
We are looking for someone who is:
- competent in leading a dynamic worship experience
- can pastor and mentor people spiritually and biblically
- can lead our media ministry by producing high quality videos of baptisms, special events, promotional materials, testimonies, podcasts, etc.
- able to effectively use social media to get ideas and information to spread (facebook, website, twitter, etc.)
- oversee all all AV and computer equipment used in the facility
- lead and mentor our youth praise team on Sunday nights
- able to lead a small group
- self-motivated and hard working
Please send a resume and either a .mp3 or a video of you leading worship.
Please do not call the church or send emails to addresses listed on the church's website.
We will not look at any applicant that does not provide an audio or video demo. Applications can be sent through churchstaffing.com, but we would prefer them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org