This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 10/14/2008
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Part-Time
The Video Editor assists the Video Director and Worship Pastor in producing and editing video elements for services and productions. This role requires a flexible schedule, and reports to the Video Director.
• Minimum of high school degree required, college preferred.
• Demonstrated level of excellence and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in video editing software, computer graphics and 3D animation programs using Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Boris FX, Photoshop and 3D Studio is a plus.
• Must also have strong level of experience in shooting for video and film with experience in camera work and lighting for video.
• Ability to produce music videos, documentaries, and theme enhancement products for worship services and productions.
• Must possess a “team” spirit and be able to function seamlessly with the rest of the multi-media team and the creative team in the Worship Department
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects utilizing highly developed communication, project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Ability to perform high quality work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
• Ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Assists in all aspects of a live event (TD, cameras, switchers, taping, etc.) for services at assigned campus.
• Produces and edits creative videos for services and productions and special project documentaries and testimonials.
• Produce, direct, shoot, and edit documentaries of ministry functions to “tell the story”
• Works with other members of Media and Worship to enhance the “team” atmosphere.
• Responsible for archiving all raw footage shot during production along with creative products.
• Web Encoding of sermons for the online sermon archive.
• DVD authoring of sermons and box sets.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this role, application, resume and video demo must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our application can be found at www.gochristfellowship.com