- This position will begin on July 1, 2013. All applications must be received no later than March 31, 2013.
- The person hired for this position will report directly to the Worship Arts Pastor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a working knowledge of all technical aspects of the new worship auditorium, which is scheduled to be open to the congregation as soon as mid-July, 2013.
- Overseeing all technical aspects of the main worship auditorium, including audio, video capture, video presentation, video editing, and lighting.
- Recruiting and training volunteers in all technical aspects of the main worship auditorium as listed above.
- Scheduling and executing all necessary rehearsals for the technical ministry.
- Scheduling all technical positions needed for Sunday mornings.
- Scheduling all technical positions needed for funerals and weddings.
- Assisting other ministries within the church as needed (Children’s, Jr. High, Sr. High, Creative Play School) with their technical needs.
- Taking initiative in developing new ways to leverage technology to keep us moving forward.
At County Line Church, we rely heavily on the three “C’s” when considering any candidate. The three C’s are: Character, Competency and Chemistry.
- Character: To be considered for this position, you must be a follower of Jesus Christ and strive to live your life with the ultimate goal of honoring Him.
- Competency: Although some knowledge can be trained, we would prefer that candidates have experience in working with sound mixing and digital sound boards. We will be using the Allen & Heath ILiveT-112
console in our new worship facility. Experience with lighting consoles, video presentation and video capture are a plus. College degree is preferred, but not required.
- Chemistry: This is extremely important to us at County Line. The person hired for this position will work very closely with the Worship Arts Pastor, and we consider the relationship between these
two people to be of the utmost importance. A humble spirit and a willingness to serve with a good/positive attitude is a must.
Hours and Salary Range:
- This position will be considered a full-time position, meaning that at least 40 hours of work per week will be expected.
- The starting salary range for this position will be $34,000(+/-) plus benefits typically offered to all full-time employees.