The Connection pastor will develop and manage a process designed to integrate visitors into the life of Hope Fellowship at their own pace. The process will involve people in small groups, grow people in their knowledge of God and provide people with
a place to serve.
- Must be a devoted and growing follower of Christ.
- Must be in harmony with the church and have a good reputation in the community.
- Attendance, tithing, prayers, and presence must be in support of Hope Fellowship.
- Must have a strong commitment to the vision, mission, purposes, and philosophies of Hope Fellowship.
- Must be a servant leader and capable of submitting to fellow leaders; not quarrelsome or belligerently independent.
- Must be willing to learn and embrace the West Coast/Seattle culture.
- Must have a passion for developing community among the followers of Christ.
- Must have the ability to be self-motivated, take initiative, and persevere until each task is done but also understand that the primary job is to develop leaders who will lead the ministry.
- Must have experience in leading/developing small groups as well as providing leadership development by displaying the ability to develop leaders
- Must have the ability to win people over and bring out the best qualities in them. Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor.
- A Bachelors or Seminary degree is preferred.
- Organizational and administrative skill.
Please email resume to Ben Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org