This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Tsawwassen Alliance Church
Tsawwassen, British Columbia, Canada
Date Posted: 10/07/2008
Categories: Senior Pastor
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
The Lead Pastor will lead the Tsawwassen Alliance Church in our Mission:
“To be and to build disciples of Jesus”, through a love for the Word, a passion for prayer and a
strong gift of Biblical teaching, developing and enabling key leaders in our church to reach our community and the world for Christ.
Major Focus and Responsibilities:
1. Preach the Word: We are looking for deep biblical preaching that will equip our church family to care for our community as Jesus asks us to.
2. Cast the Vision: The Lead Pastor should be able to effectively focus the church to grow in our personal walks with God and to reach out within our community and beyond .
3. Lead the Team: The Lead pastor should be successful at enabling other leaders within the church .
Leadership Structure, Accountability and Authority:
1. The Lead Pastor will function within a Board Governance Policy. This structure allows the Pastor and staff to move to accomplish the vision with great freedom within broad, well-defined boundaries set by the board.
2. The Lead Pastor will lead the pastoral and staff team.
Tsawwassen is a bedroom community to Vancouver, BC (30 minutes away). We are a church of approximately 225 regular attenders. The population that we have been called to serve is approximately 50,000.
If you are interested in considering this position please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.