MULTI-SITE PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leveraging AVL technology to help people connect to God? You may just be who we are looking for!
Christ Fellowship is a dynamic multi-site church spread throughout Miami-Dade County. The mission and vision of our church is to connect people to God, others, ministry, and the world. We are currently looking for a full-time Production Director to oversee
the production ministry for all of Christ Fellowship.
- Passionate about Jesus and his mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to recruit, train and disciple volunteers.
- Skilled and experienced in audio, video, and lighting systems.
- A creative thinker who enjoys giving ideas and putting them into action.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with an uncanny focus on managing and completing projects.
- Experienced in building and leading multiple teams.
- A gifted leader and team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Oversee the production ministry across all campuses.
- Work with worship pastor to produce Christ-centered, engaging, and creative services at all campuses.
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to serve in the production ministry across all campuses.
- Provide technical support to all campuses.
- Work with Arts & Communication team to effectively implement digital media across all of Christ Fellowship.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send fill out an application via https://cfmiami.org/applications/employment.