Restoration Community Church is presently searching for a full-time Student Minister.
Growing 25% annually in Denver county, our church is advancing rapidly. We are looking for an experienced candidate, who has a strong sense of calling for the unchurched in our city.
This is an entrepeneurial position, requiring that candidates demostrate compentancy and past experience regarding the development of Student Ministry systems. Must be a team leader and developer of teams.
Title: Student Minister
Vision: To see people restored to the image of God.
Mission: Worshipping God, Growing Together, Serving the World.
How is this position strategic to the vision and mission? Through connecting families into the community of Restoration, so that they can be more fully restored to the image of God.
Church Web Site: http://www.restorationcommunitychurch.us/
- Continuing to lead, develop, and manage a thriving Student Ministry, which consists of junior high, senior high, and college ministry components.
- Working with RCC staff in multiplying similar Student Ministry experiences in future multi-site locations.
- Oversees the recruitment and development of volunteers in all Student Ministry areas.
- Supervised by Executive Pastor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Passion for the vision and mission of Restoration.
- Submitting to the leadership of Jesus in every area of life (Matthew 7:21)
- Putting the interests of others ahead of ourselves
- (Philippians 2:3-7)
- Having a teachable spirit (1 Peter 5:5)
- Generously giving our time, treasures and talents (2 Corinthians 9:6)
- Exercising hospitality (Romans 12:13)
- Keeping relationships clear (Matthew 18:15-17)