To apply for this position please visit our website at
www.savannahchristian.com/employment and complete our online application. You may contact
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To further the mission of the Church by effectively overseeing the Production Ministry by encouraging and promoting worship centered on the principles of Biblical Community and spiritual formation.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years experience as a leader in a production ministry (i.e. Sound Engineering, Lighting, and Media).
- Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates having experience and demonstrated proficiency in field.
- Knowledge, skills, and gifts: Candidate must exhibit excellent computer knowledge, experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint. Candidate must exhibit excellent
leadership, organizational and interpersonal relational skills. Candidate must be tried and proven in ministry and have a passion to share Jesus. Candidate must demonstrate a Christ-like attitude in words and actions, being able to work with a wide variety
of people. Candidate must be able to problem solve, maintain and protect confidentiality, and have excellent written and verbal skills. Must be a motivated and effective recruiter and manager of volunteers.
- Physical Demands:
- May be called upon for lifting, pulling, bending, carrying, and pushing as needed to set up activities and events.
- Operation of church vehicles.
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Engages in a regular and ongoing (meeting at least monthly) accountability relationship with a staff partner or other approved person.
- Recognizes that our work is important and deserves our very best.
Conditions of Employment
- Models the Biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
- Supports and adheres to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Philosophy of Ministry of SCC, including the SCC Statement of Faith.
- Supports and adheres to the SCC Policies and Procedures Handbook.
- Must be an active, participating member of Savannah Christian Church or another Bible-believing church.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essentials)
- General staff responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in meeting team/ministry goals and objectives and provide organizational structure for the Production Ministries Team.
- Monitor individual team member tactics.
- Serve as a mentor to staff within the team to ensure cohesive team performance.
- Supervise, train, equip, and evaluate all staff of the Production Ministries Team.
- Assists in recruiting, training, scheduling, equipping, and supervising volunteers for the ministry.
- Responsible for preparation and administration of budgets; maintains and monitors appropriate budgetary controls.
- Facilitate open lines of communication between members of team.
- Maintain in notebook (CROAKER) all ministry tasks and functions specific to position.
- Participation in monthly “All-Staff Meetings”, as well as called departmental meetings, and other required staff events.
2. Specific ministry duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all technical equipment related to worship and teaching ministries.
- Responsible for acquisition, operation, and inventory of all department equipment.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of all technical aspects of the worship services, including all satellite venues, with a strong commitment to excellence and detail.
- Participate in evaluating, planning and gathering resources for worship services.
- Coordinate all graphics, animation and video needed to support the services.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate technical support for all rehearsals within the Worship Arts Department.
3. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Therefore, additional duties may be assigned.