Pastor of Student Ministries
Carlsbad Community Church
Carlsbad Community Church, a fellowship of approximately 400 in beautiful North San Diego County, is accepting resumes for the position of Pastor of Student Ministries.
We are a church that is serious about reaching students and their families with the Gospel and we are ready to expand our pastoral team to include a Student Ministries Pastor with the following qualities and qualifications:
- A stable, well rooted and humble follower of Christ. Not a new believer.
- Meets the qualifications of Elder in 1 Timothy 3
- Is honest and forthright to a fault
- A minimum of a ministry related Bachelors Degree from an accredited Christian college or University
- 2 Years minimum as a ministry director/pastor, or on a student ministries staff
- A dynamic teacher
- Music/Guitar/Keyboard - able to lead worship
- A heart to reach the lost
- A missions heart and requisite experience
- The ability to recruit, train and lead adult volunteers
- The ability to build rapport with parents and siblings of the students
- Experience in building student leadership
- A discipler and mentor
- Experience and proficiency in planning and leading group outings, camps and events
- Willing to be on school campuses
- The ability to work well with other church staff and church leadership
- A team player who is able to take direction, supervision and constructive criticism
- Is oriented to life and ministry on the West Coast
- Is in full agreement of our statement of faith and philosophically compatible with our Constitution and By-laws.
If this is you, we’d like to hear from you. Go to our website
www.3cpastorsearch.org in order to send us your resume.