Small Groups Pastor
Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about helping people get connected into Small Groups? You may just be who we are looking for!
Christ Fellowship is a diverse, multi-site church with campuses throughout Miami-Dade County. Our mission is to make fully devoted followers of Christ by connecting people to God, others, ministry, and the world. Our church's vision is to reach 100,000 people
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Small Groups Pastor to lead the Small Groups Ministry throughout all our campuses. As a Small Groups Pastor, you will oversee networks of Small Groups. We desire to see this ministry expand to over 1,000 Small
Groups. You can be a part of this amazing opportunity that God has in store for us!
- Passionate about Jesus and his mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to develop, disciple, and pastor other SG Directors and Leaders.
- Talented with strong leadership capabilities.
- Experienced in creating structure and processes to facilitate people joining Small Groups.
- Experienced in building and leading a team.
- Organized and efficient especially with time management.
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Oversee, structure, and provide direction to the Small Group ministry for all 7 Christ Fellowship Campuses.
- Be responsible for the assimilation of people into Small Groups.
- Be responsible for the planning, development, and distribution of Small Group Curriculum.
- Be responsible to recruit, train, place, lead, and motivate a team of Small Group Directors, Coaches and SG Leaders to lead the Small Group ministry.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Also, please fill out an application at cfmiami.org/jobs. To learn more about our church, visit cfmiami.org