Evangelical United Methodist Church is a growing congregation that averages approximately 600 people in their Sunday morning worship attendance. EUM is located on the shores of Lake Michigan in Racine, Wisconsin. We are a healthy church that is intentional
about reaching young families for Jesus Christ. We are seeking the right person that is willing to lead our Children’s Ministry team. This person must be willing to dream and function within a team concept with other program staff members and the church leadership.
A passionate heart and the ability to build relationships with families and their children is a must!
This position’s priority is to build upon an already strong children’s ministry foundation. This vision should include:
- A balance of personal relationship with the children that attend EUM and their families.
- The ability to equip healthy eager adult volunteers for ministry; as well as paid staff members.
- Have a working knowledge of the present culture in children’s ministry.
- Assist the parent in being the child’s spiritual leader.
- This position is currently 25-hour per week position with a salary between $20,000 to $25,000 depending on experience.
If you have a vision of being part of a healthy growing church and a passion to minister to families with newborn through 5th grade children – contact Dr. Creighton Kaye at 262.632.8381 or email your resume to email@example.com.