We are committed to the multi-site model of church planting, so if you desire to pastor your own church or preach every week then you may want to plant a new church. If your desire is to partner with a church that desires to reach Long Island with a team
approach to ministry then this may be an opportunity for you!
- This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart to see people come to know Christ.
- Hard worker who is results driven.
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively.
- High degree of professionalism.
- At least 5 years ministry experience.
- The Campus Pastor serves as the primary leader at the East Campus of Point Church. They must champion the vision of the church while creating the systems and structure to handle the growth of fulfilling the mission of Point Church.
• All site volunteers.
• Reports directly to the Lead Pastor.
Scope and Dimensions:
- The Campus Pastor represents the Lead Pastor at the Point Church, East Campus, influencing the entire church through his leadership, team building, communication and relationships.
- Pastor the local congregation
- Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders (ie worship, guest relations, KidCity, etc)
- Lead the weekend services
- Imbed The Point Church DNA at the local campus
- Manage campus budget
- Lead volunteer staff
- Serve the vision of the Lead Pastor
- Creative / Visionary
- Team builder
- Ability to develop leaders (Demonstrated through small group leadership)
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to lead from the 2nd chair
- Genuine love for people
- Good public communicator
- Student of church growth / leadership / theology
- Servant Leader
- Focused / Administrative
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
- Key campus indicators (ie attendance, giving, particpation, decisions, baptisms, volunteers, community transformation)
- Individual goals (completed prior to start date)
- Semi annual self evaluation
- Semi annual performance evaluation
- Compliance to policies and procedures
- Written resume.
- 3 Minute Video about yourself / why you are fit for Long Island/Point Church.
- Video of recent message.