Bible Fellowship is a growing Evangelical Free Church located in suburban Philadelphia. We are seeking a pastor with a personal passion for Christ and a commitment to helping others grow in their relationship with Christ. The primary responsibility will
be promoting spiritual growth and biblical community both organically through relationships and intentionally through the ministries of the church. This person will help shape others to become more like Christ, equip them through the Word of God and send
them to make disciples of others. The oversight of our small group ministry is a primary area of oversight, but the overall objective is to see spiritual growth and community strengthened through a variety of means. Some qualifications are:
- a Christ-honoring lifestyle marked by personal holiness, servanthood and an ever-increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- a commitment to raising up new leaders and volunteers, seeing people get connected in the church and challenging them to grow in their faith.
- a commitment to team ministry.
- a proven track record of being a transformational leader of leaders.
- proven experience in leading a small groups ministry in a multi-staff setting.
- a solid biblical and theological understanding.
A job description is available on our website at www.bfchurch.net. Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.