Living Word Lutheran Church in Grapevine, Texas is seeking a full time, Associate Pastor for Outreach and Community Life. Living Word Lutheran Church is a member of Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC). The congregation, located in the middle
of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex, values a high view of Scripture and orthodox Lutheran teachings. Candidates must be rostered or capable of being rostered in the LCMC.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Assist the Senior Pastor in Word and Sacrament ministry
2. Identify, recruit and match disciples with ministry positions
3. Research opportunities and recruit participants for local and global mission work
4. Equip the congregation to share the gospel and reach out to the unchurched
5. Oversee and develop congregational fellowship opportunities
The candidate must have clear and concise ideas on how they will fulfill the responsibilities listed above to help our congregation live out the Great Commission of Matthew 28:19-20.
Please send updated resumes or direct any inquiries to Pastor David Eibel (Eibel@lwlc.com) or Rick Render (firstname.lastname@example.org).