POSITION: High School Director
Santa Cruz is a beach city on the Central California Coast, on the bottom tip of the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a vibrant, fun, intelligent town that desperately needs Jesus. The high schools of Santa Cruz are some of the most unreached places in America, but over the past few years we’ve seen some amazing signs of life among students who have been gripped by the gospel of Jesus Christ and have lived out the mission of God in their schools. We are looking who wants to grow up young people in the grace and truth of God, and to reach young people with the hope of the gospel.
To lead students from Santa Cruz to Christ, helping them to be the transformed by the Gospel into men and women who love Christ, his church, and the world.
1.Set the vision of SCBC High School ministries, this vision is tied to, and under the banner of the greater SCBC overall church vision.
2.Continually help students, staff and leaders to commit to the vision.
1.Plan and carry out all HS trips and events.
2.Oversee the business of HS ministry, including budget, youth supplies and equipment.
3.Oversee communication between students, leaders, parents, and staff, including calls, text messages, emails, newsletter, websites, and meetings.
4.Recruit, oversee, train, and lead HS Leaders.
5.Oversee HS Staff.
- Proclaim the word of God during High School sunday morning gatherings.
- Oversee persuasive and winsome teaching during weekly events.
- Develop new, relevant, and innovative teaching venues (Examples: Theology Thursday, Apologetics Night, Leadership Meetings)
- Continually grow in the scriptures.
- Individually disciple students and student leaders who in turn disciple students.
- Counsel students struggling with different life issues.
- Meet with students to encourage and disciple.
- Be an example of the pursuit of Christ likeness.
- Spend time in the community with students to build relationships and make connections.
-Youth Ministry Expierence
-Passion for God, the church, and the lost
Full time Position
Contact Jared Michelson
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Teaching PastorVelocity Church
- South Euclid, Ohio
- January 31
Minister of Education (12101)The Shepherd's Staff
- Southeastern US, South Carolina
- January 30
United Worship Experience- Worship LeaderFirst Church of God
- Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- January 28
Family Ministry Administrative AssistantMountain Park Community Church
- Phoenix, Arizona
- January 27
Children's Ministry Large Group CoordinatorMountain Park Community Church
- Phoenix, Arizona
- January 27
Santa Cruz Bible Church
The city of Santa Cruz
The city of Santa Cruz is truly one of the most beautiful beach cities in the country if not the world. It is a surfer capital and provides dramatic landscapes of the mountains and the ocean wherever you turn. The recreation opportunities are endless and the water sports wide and varied. The church is located just two miles from the famous “Santa Cruz Boardwalk” and less than one mile from the ocean. If you enjoy living next to the beach or the mountains and ministering there as wel More...