This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministry Pastor
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 09/24/2008
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Liberty Churches has an immediate opening for a Children’s Ministry Pastor. Liberty Churches is one of the largest protestant churches in New England with 2,000 average attendance weekly spread over two sites and four services. Our goal is to create more worship sites and affiliate churches in New England as a Gospel outreach. Liberty most resembles a large non-denominational, contemporary church with both suburban and urban sites. We have an immediate need for an Executive Children’s Ministry Pastor. A summary of responsibilities is as follows:
1) Serve on the Executive Pastoral Team under the vision of our Lead Pastor, Rev. Will Bard, and the supervision of the Executive Operating Officer, Dr. George Cladis (author of ”Leading the Team-Based Church”). The Executive Pastoral Team is responsible for developing the vision, teams and ministries of the various Liberty Churches campuses, working directly with campus pastors and individual campus teams to develop excellence in ministry programming.
2) Demonstrate deep knowledge, on the growing edge, of children’s ministry in large churches.
3) Experienced in leading children’s ministry in churches with average worship attendances of 1,000 or more.
4) Experienced and knowledgeable in using multi-media presentations. This position is supported by highly trained media production personnel with some of the latest media production equipment.
5) Experienced in building, supporting and coaching effective children’s ministry teams.
6) Track record of excellence in children’s ministry in large congregations.
This is an exciting position for an entrepreneurial pastor who loves children and can create and supervise large children’s ministries over several sites. As an Executive Pastor, the CM Pastor will work with other executive pastors in building a meaningful, grace-filled outreach to New England. Excellent salary and benefits are offered commensurate with experience. We are conducting a national search; moving costs will be covered. The offices of Liberty Churches are located in Worcester, MA (forty-five minutes west of Boston). Interested individuals should begin this process by sending a professional resume to Dr. George Cladis, Executive Operating Officer, Liberty Churches, PO Box 195, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 or email a copy to email@example.com.