Educational Media Foundation (EMF), the parent ministry of K-LOVE & Air1 Christian Radio Networks, is an evangelical ministry. America's largest broadcaster of contemporary Christian music, with the mission of transforming lives through music and prayer.
K-LOVE and Air1, play contemporary & alternative Christian music with positive commentary through 700+ signals across 48 states. Our dedicated pastoral staff responds 24 x 7 to listener calls, providing immediate encouragement and prayer support and connecting
listeners to local churches and social services within each served community. We have over 350 team members working in 27 states, and are headquartered in Rocklin, CA.
Our Associate Pastors support the mission and vision of K-LOVE/Air1 Radio Networks by providing pastoral guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling for crisis situations, respond to prayer requests
that come in via phone or email, lead prayer times for our staff, assist with Crisis Response Training and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor
during those assigned periods. This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our Rocklin, CA headquarters. Office hours for this position will be Monday - Friday with a 1pm start time.
Here's what we're looking for....
- Minimum of 6-10 years of Pastoral experience, handling all aspects of the office of a Pastor.
- Must be a Licensed and/or Ordained minister with a recognized Church or denomination.
- Must also have prior counseling experience and be equipped to deal with suicide, child abuse, elder abuse, marriage problems, personal problems, spiritual problems and/or any other problems associated with life and its experiences and provide biblical counseling.
- Strive to grow in the Pastoral and/or Counseling field and gain further understanding of the profession.
- This is a computer intensive role, so strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a windows environment is a must! Solid experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer).
- Must be able to handle incredibly high volumes of calls & emails.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- No interview assistance or relocation assistance is available for this position, so our preference is for candidates who currently reside in the Rocklin/Sacramento area.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors and/or Associate Degree in the Ministerial or Counseling field from a recognized College or Religious Institution.
Job Travel Requirements: Up to 25% is expected.
- Must pass a pre-employment reference check (providing both employment & ministry-related references)
- Must provide a copy of your License or Certification of Ordination
- Must provide a copy of your diploma
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
For more information & to submit your resume, please visit us at