Christian Life Center is seeking a full time Student Ministry Team Leader with a passion to lead our Senior High students and to provide vision, direction, and oversight for the Ministries of Junior High and the Site Youth Ministries. Job requirements include
a Bachelor’s Degree, experience in leading teams, and a passion to serve youth. See below for more details and for a complete job description and to apply, please go to our website at
www.clcdayton.com then look under
Resources/Employment where you will find an application for completion. Information may be submitted to Gerry Pass at
The responsibilities of the Student Ministry Pastor will be to pastor the Sr. High students of Christian Life Center and to provide vision, direction, and oversight for the ministries of Junior High and the Site Youth Ministries. The Student Ministry Pastor
will provide leadership for these ministries in order to reach students with the love of Christ, to equip and help them grow in their faith, to challenge them to discover their ministry, to connect them with other Christians and honor God with their life.
- Midweek Wednesday nights – This is the main youth service each week where believers and non-believers gather to experience God through worship/altar/the Word. This includes effective and relevant programming and media integration.
- New Believers – Facilitating a class or curriculum for new believers to be assimilated into the knowledge of Christ, and the community life of CLC and the Student Ministries.
- Outreach/School Ministry – Conducting outreaches and being involved (as much as possible) in local schools to build relationships and increase impact/visibility of the Student Ministry and CLC within the community.
- Sunday Mornings – In-depth teaching/discussion that would continue to mature youth in discipleship.
- Small Groups – Another important tool for community and belonging, but they also help accountability, and discipleship.
- Leadership Development – Focusing on Adult and Student Leadership Teams, and developing them to lead in the many areas of the Student Ministries as well as CLC.
- Worship teams – Overseeing and developing worship teams that should primarily consist of youth.
- Events – Using events, whether social (bonfires, dodge ball, etc.) or ministry (mission trips, camps, conventions, and retreats) to further strengthen connections with students and God.