Recommendation from the Elder Board: That we start the process of hiring an Associate Pastor with a salary package of $35,000-$45,000 which would include Social Security, Retirement and included in this package would be health insurance or proof of insurance.
Mt. Olivet Church Position Description
Position Title: Associate Pastor
Senior Pastor as Mentor
Elder Board as Supervisor
Church Body as Employer
- Responsible for providing leadership developing vision, goals, planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive ministry for young couples, young adults and youth.
- Young Couples, Young Adults, Youth Group, Ton Ministries
- To reach and develop Young Couples (20's & 30's) in and out of our church so that they may become more fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ and serve Him in the ministries of Mt. Olivet Church. This is to be done by means of a fellowship Bible class (home or Sunday School) and various other methods of personal discipleship and fellowship.
- To reach and develop Young Adults ministry in and out of our church so that they may become more fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ and serve Him in the ministries of Mt. Olivet Church. This is to be done by means of a fellowship Bible class (home or Sunday School) and various other methods of personal discipleship and fellowship.
- To serve alongside youth sponsors in developing youth ministries. Building relationships and mentoring of our Youth Group/Middle School.
- Be actively involved in church services and applicable functions (as Elder Board deems necessary)
- Attend Church Council and Elder Board Meetings (Serving as a non-voting member as per Church Constitution)
- Establish an office schedule
- As time permits, do various duties as instructed by Elder Board
- Be available to preach when Senior Pastor is absent
- Have a clear testimony of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ
- Be a committed student of the Word of God
- Be a person of prayer
- Have a servant-leader attitude; be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to develop relationships with younger married couples and youth, leading them to salvation and/or discipleship
- Be dependable, loyal, creative, flexible, have a love for people, be loyal to the leadership and ministries of Mt. Olivet Church
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus PastorChurchology Staffing
- Fargo , North Dakota
- December 6
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- December 5
Operations PastorVertical Church
- Durham Area, North Carolina
- December 2
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
Mt Olivet Church
To help nurture the spiritual life of the believer through worship and Christian fellowship, through administering the ordinances and by fostering a deeper knowledge of the Word of God.
To minister to the needs of its members and the community.
To win the lost to a saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, to welcome Christians into fellowship of the church who are in accord with More...