*SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The Bridge Church is an Acts 29-friendly Spring Hill, TN church plant that has grown from about 80 to over 500 since 2008. This growth curve has created a growing need for organizational, pastoral, and artistic leadership of our worship gatherings to ensure
that the vision is clear and being applied holistically in worship gatherings.
The Worship Pastor will be The Bridge’s primary worship leader and will be the architect for worship gatherings that are Biblically / Theologically rich in content, affections-raising in tone, missionally effective in style, and “gathered family” in feel.
This person will be fully responsible for all aspects of Bridge worship gatherings. He will build and lead volunteer teams (band, tech, aesthetic), attract and raise up leaders, complete administrative tasks, lead worship, and work with the Pastor for Preaching
and Leadership to implement The Bridge’s vision for worship gatherings in content, tone, style, and feel.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- Fulfill the character qualities of a deacon as outlined in Scripture
- Ability to see and articulate the vision of The Bridge while executing the tasks to fulfill it
- A proven track record in worship leadership and volunteer team leadership
- A solid, like-minded theological background. For a reference point, Bridge leadership is close friends with the Acts 29 church planting network.
- Willingness to live close enough to Spring Hill, TN to be actively involved in the church's mission
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside of the Preaching and Leadership pastor to implement the vision for WG’s in tone, content, style, and feel.
- Be The Bridge’s primary worship leader
- Plan and facilitate the execution of weekend worship gatherings
- Build and lead healthy teams for worship bands, room aesthetics, and all things Tech
- Proactively meet with and invest in leaders and potential leaders throughout the week
- Own the worship environment (look and feel of the room, stage decor, lighting, tech equipment, anything on-screen, etc)
- Attract and raise up other worship leaders within the body
- Choose and/or write weekly liturgy, readings, prayers, etc
- Execute administrative tasks during the week for weekend WG’s
SCHEDULE: Sunday + when available
HOURS: 25-30 per week (must be available for misc. special events, church meetings, etc as needed)
STARTING COMPENSATION: $24,500
VACATION: May miss up to 4 Sundays per year
TO APPLY: Send a copy of your resumé (including a list of 3-5 worship leaders or bands you would emulate as a Worship Pastor) and a video of yourself leading worship to email@example.com.