Life Christian Church is a teaching, relevant, spirit filled church. We are non-denominational church that believes the Bible is true, that God still performs miracles such as healing and is changing peoples lives.
This position is for a Full-Time Children’s Pastor for our main campus in Troy, Michigan.
Children’s Pastor (CP) is responsible for leading teams of volunteers to deliver the word of God to children ages birth to 5th grade using high energy services and fun to connect them with God’s love. Candidates must be exceptional at connecting
with the parents and communicating how their children are growing in their own walk with the Lord.
Provide leadership to the teams of volunteers that serve in Children’s Ministry.
- We believe that pouring into the volunteers that serve will produce more fruit then the Pastor can produce on their own.
Encourage and connect with families.
- Connecting families keeps a church strong, healthy and vibrant. Families don’t connect with a building or program, they connect to people.
- Pastor Children will develop healthy relationships.
- Connect with the families of our Giggle Gang Children’s center.
- Perform “Chapel” for the Children’s center
- With our multiple campuses, collaboration amongst all the Children’s Pastors allows us to be more efficient. More efficiency, means you have more time to pour into your leaders and connect with families.
- CP will train and develop volunteers by creating an environment of trust, love and fellowship.
- What fun would it be to only do “Church”. CP plan events that connect with the community.
- CP are responsible for managing their budget responsibly.
- CP create their own media,and video’s as required for their program
Education: Acceptable Bible training required.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Please submit resume with cover letter and a list of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org