Media & Product Manager Responsibilities
A bachelors degree in a related field is highly desireable but if you are the next Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or Michael Dell looking to prove yourself, we are ready to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Promotion & Graphics
- Marketing & Promotion Plan: Develop a marketing plan and supervise all marketing, graphic and web design, promotional mailings, telemarketing, and public relations for Global events (i.e; Facility rentals, Institute, Camps, Conferences, Missions, Mentoring
- Website: Develop and maintain Website, making needed changes to keep it updated;
- E-Newsletter: Develop and send monthly e-Newsletters and other regular pieces.
- Direct Mail: Produce pieces and organize labeling and sending all direct mail
- Telemarketing: plan and supervise phone campaigns to prospects, alum and friends.
- Promotion Exhibits and Enlistment Travel: Develop and conduct off-site recruitment of prospective Institute students, Summer Internships and Global Mentors through church, college campus and other visits, Institute Parent/student Visit Days, convention
exhibits, Global event exhibits and meetings, etc;
- Promotion/Program: Oversee Creative Development of graphics and media:
- Video: Develop videos for all Global ministry activities;
- Print: Develop printed pieces for Global ministry programs.
II. Product Management
- Product/Curriculum Development: Select, design, produce, stock, inventory and develop marketing strategies for all materials, curriculum and products;
- Product/Online Resources: Coordinate online store, handling of orders with assigned staff members;
- Product/Institute Bookstore: Supervise/operate Campus Bookstore, including ordering, stocking, inventory, and sales.
III. Production and Technical Equipment Management
- Place equipment: Supervise and maintain all information systems (servers, computer hardware and software), phone systems, internet, websites, and database for the ministry.
- Program equipment: Supervise all media use and maintain equipment for sound, lighting, video, etc.
- Sound & Lighting: Maintain and supervise training and use of all sound and lighting;
- Set Design: Help guide development/construction of stage set and effects as assigned.
- Promotion/Reg: Assist with Host duties for visiting individuals/groups as needed.
- Be available to assist with other duties as assigned.
If you believe in what we believe in, and have the skill sets as outlined below, please email a cover letter and your resume to us. A broad knowledge of Sound & Lighting will be a tremendous advantage. If you meet most of the skills but are short on one or
two. Please let us know which would be your weakness(es).
Included in the compensation package would be the ability to live on site rent free (utilities would be your responsibility) and have lunch provided. Dinner is served on most days for a nominal charge if you choose to not eat in your lodging.
If this is the job for you, please forward your resume and cover letter to Dave Simpson email@example.com. Due to the volume of resumes we will only be contacting those who most match our needs and qualifications. We will keep your resume
on file for 6 months to match against future needs that may arise.