This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Broken Bow Berean Church
Broken Bow, Nebraska, United States
Date Posted: 09/16/2008
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking someone to join our team. This person will become a member of the pastoral staff of Broken Bow Berean Church. The position will have the primary responsibility of building and leading a quality music and worship program from its early stage. The Worship Pastor will have the opportunity to develop the kind of program that encourages worship among church attenders as well as long term growth that impacts the community. We want to establish a music style that is a blend of both tradtional and contemporary music. We are looking for someone who is Christ-centered and willing to grow with us.
1. Oversee the entire music ministry of the church.
2. Coordinate music for each service with sermon topics and themes of the seasons.
3. Organize, maintain and update music library.
4. Schedule and direct weekly music.
5. Schedule and direct weekly music rehearsals.
6. Recruit new members for the music ministry.
7. Supervise pianists and other instrument players.
8. Maintain musical intruments and arrange for tuning,
9. Plan and conduct Christmas and Easter musicals and other special prgrams.
10. Submit yearly budget for music and worship programs.
11. Fulfill other ministry needs of the pastoral staff as needed.
12. Fulfill senior pastor duties when senior pastor is not available.