Park Avenue Baptist Church is a church on the Space Coast of east Florida that seeks to focus on “Pursuing God and Loving People.” We are currently seeking a
Director of Media Ministries to oversee all Media Operations at PABC which involves all audio, video and media driven components.
This would include the following primary tasks: (1) facilitating weekend services; (2) recruiting, developing and leading all media teams; (3) facilitating special events, projects and other media ministry needs; (4) overseeing the maintenance of all media
equipment; and (5) administration and budgetary oversight of the media ministry.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary ( $39k to $49k range) and generous benefits package. You may find out more on our church, ministry philosophy, vision, values and beliefs at
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A relationship with Jesus Christ and a clear sense of calling to Media or Creative Arts Ministry in a church setting.
- Ability to recruit, develop, build and lead paid and volunteer teams.
- Undergraduate degree or technical school degree in a media related field is desirable.
- Three to Five years of experience working in a media capacity at a church of 500 or more is desired.
- Technical Experience mixing audio, networking computers, producing videos (ie. TV broadcasting, special video segments etc), working with video projection software and hardware (ie. Media Shout and/or similar video projection software understanding),
and familiarity with lighting design is necessary.
- Ability to interact with multiple ministries using shared facilities fostering a commitment to being a team player
- Excellent people skills, communication skills, leadership skills, integrity and character
- Endorse and support the Church Covenant and Statement of Faith as stated in the Park Avenue Baptist Church Constitution as well as a commitment to the Park Avenue Baptist Church mission, vision, and purposes. (This can be found on our website at www.parkavenue.org)
- Performance is measured by a yearly staff review and evaluation along with agreed upon goals and objectives.
Immediate supervisor: Director of Worship Ministries.
Works closely with Worship Ministry Staff, Senior Pastor, All Ministry Directors, Park Ave. Christian Academy, Director of Operations, other church staff members and volunteers as relates to specific tasks on a routine basis.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send us your resume and cover letter along with a current photograph to Billy Durham at
firstname.lastname@example.org Also, if available please provide a demonstration (dvd or on-line link) of your work (video and/or front of house mix) and a brief, personal written philosophy/theology of media arts as it pertains to church ministry.
Please submit all resumes and inquiries via email.