GreyMob & Campus House are looking for a full-time web designer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A professional, creative, confident web designer who wants to make a difference in the world
- A self-starter who understands the value of a team to create something wonderful and effective
- Someone who is willing to work hard yet humbly, loves seeing Jesus come alive in college students, and excited to contribute to something bigger than themselves
YOU WILL GET TO
- Contribute to the creative process with staff and students
- Independently deliver websites, html emails, and apps
- Develop solutions in web design and user interfaces that are modular and scalable
- Collaborate with our Creative Director, Art Director, Network Administrator, and Graphic Designers
- Comprehend the value of non-profit start-ups and ministry initiatives
- Mature within the discipline of fine design, creative problem-solving, and working with others
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A degree related to web design and at least 2 years of creative experience
- Competency in web design standards, architecture, and common web technologies
- Proficiency in semantic HTML & CSS markup, PHP, AdobeCS, and current tools & techniques
- Familiarity with an Agile work?ow and collaborative source control management
- Ability to plan projects, manage assets, and comprehend the big-picture
- Willingness to receive direction, oversight, and accountability
- Propensity for organization, meeting deadlines, and following through
THE FINE PRINT
- We will provide a second-floor window office space within a comfortable and creative environment
- Mac laptop and monitor with all necessary applications and tools
- Full-time paid position plus excellent benefits
You will serve Campus House, GreyMob, and Greyhouse as your clients
*Please send resume and portfolio examples of your work to email@example.com
We are a division of Purdue Christian Campus House which empowers college students to put their faith into action. We come alongside passionate students with big ideas and give them the resources and guidance to start faith-inspired, and socially-conscious initiatives. We're a little like creative consultants, and a little like a non-profit business incubator. Our hope and prayer is that we can support and equip the next world leaders to mobilize good.
We are a campus ministry in West Lafayette, Indiana serving Purdue’s campus by reaching out and creating a context for deep, gospel-centered community. We embrace the arts as a common language and expression of God’s love for us through worship, outreach, and studying the word of God. We have Sunday services for several hundred students, a mid-week bible study, small groups, and are actively involved in missions and service locally and globally. Our coffee shop is located in the heart of campus and has over 150,000 patrons every year. We come alongside students to further construct their faith in a way that is unique, filled with passion, and pointed purposefully at serving The Kingdom wherever their career takes them.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11
Purdue Christian Campus House
Campus House is a non-denominational church community in the heart of campus made up of several hundred Purdue students who are seeking what it means to be a follower of Jesus and grow in their faith.
Our goal is to help each person that walks through our doors pursue an intimate, dynamic relationship with God, and to encourage them to live out the Gospel in every part of their lives.
What Happens at Campus House
Campus House has multiple More...