This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Home Team Pastor
The Church on Rush Creek
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/11/2008
Categories: Small Group Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Five years experience in ministerial role and small group experience is a benefit. Candidate must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere. One must have excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others. College degree and seminary experience is a benefit but not required.
JOB PURPOSE: Assimilate adults into small groups for the purpose of Bible study, community and outreach
1. Provide leadership to Home Team leaders and volunteers
2. Coach leaders and small groups to healthy contagion
3. Connect people to small groups; follow up with new members, provide resources to Home Team display, develop plan to incorporate current members into a Home Team.
4. Launch new small groups through multiplication of existing groups, connection events and Starting Point groups
5. Serve on the Community Impact Team as the voice for adult small groups
TIME COMMITMENT: No. of hours per week required is 45-50 hours including Sunday’s