Position Name: Technical Arts Assistant
Classification: C3/Non-Exempt, Hourly
Department: Technical Arts & Marketing
Pastoral Supervisor: Dianna Whittle
Overseeing Supervisor: Greg Weiser
This position supports the mission and goals of Immanuel’s Church in effectively communicating the message of the Gospel: To know Jesus Christ and to make Him known.
The successful candidate will perform the duties of Audio Engineer (typically referred to as “A1”) and the duties of Video Production Assistant. It is necessary that the routine tasks are executed in a scheduled and timely manner to facilitate the smooth and uninterrupted technical support of all meetings, functions and events that take place throughout the building seven days a week.
- Experience in the basic functions of Audio, Video, and Lighting
- Must be highly qualified for Yamaha PM5D Sound Board
- Aptitude to read and understand technical manuals and equipment operating manuals
- Discipline to comply with standard operating procedures for equipment and systems
- Required to have a Level 1, and Level 2 Mastery of analog audio equipment
Level 1: Setup, power on, and make function
Level 2: Operational skill and knowledge of controls and settings
Level 3: Troubleshooting
Level 4: Equipment Repair
- Terminology used in AVL
- Microphones, soundboards, amplifiers, monitor speaker systems, interconnecting devices
- Apple Computers, PC computers (Including file management and file conversions)
- Computer software programs to include Outlook, ProPresenter, Final Cut Pro
- Audio System setup and operation
- Audio file formats, video file formats, codecs, video formats and methods of distribution
Please send a cover letter and resume to at email@example.com or FAX to 301-989-1640, ATTN: Angela Gracey, PHR.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5
Immanuel’s Church on New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, welcomes everyone to worship with us. Immanuel’s is an intercultural, intergenerational, Spirit-filled celebration community that is redemptive, restoring, teaching, equipping, benevolent, and evangelizing. Our mission is to know Jesus Christ and make Him known, and we do so through prophetic worship, the anointed Word, fervent evangelism, and apostolic missions.More...